Tuesday, 20 March 2007

Hey ppl!! Repost wat i wrote yesterdae...Well...Todae,im wit hakimi and zai..Juz now hajar and haqeem was here wit us but they gotta go home..Haqeem wit his homework and hajar juz can't stay too long...Erm..Juz now have Heat 2..I took part in the fartlake(spelling correct?? hope so..)but too bad i drop the batten(??)and disqualified....HAiz..but its ok..I join it for fun but quite depress actually...Its ok..I juz nid to focus on my 4 x 100m delay run for my class and my CCA....Bedah was quite depress juz now..Not quite but most actually...Well ya..she lost sumting tat is really damn precious to her....But then..SUPRISE SUPRISE....she'll get it soon..guess so....The march holidae,im so bz wit my CCA,working and wen to mr azmi so called concert..Its fun to watch them dance..Really happening!!! yeah! Erm....During the march holidae...On mondae..I had my dance practice..Juz the member witout instructor...Quite tiring..On tuesdae get to rest at home coz im free...On wed and thurs,i have NPCC...Got test and i earn the Police Knowledge badge..Alhamdulillah...On fridae morning,im working and then straight away got to skool have dance practice..And at nite of course have classes.....ANd after tat nite,sumting goin wrong and till now still.......K...till here then....bb!!




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies