Sunday, 24 June 2007

I decided to write a poem about emo people even though i already have but this one is different... i guess this poem is to all emos out thereand i hope they get to read this. even if your're not emo i hope you understand this to. well you can rate comment this if you want. thankx :)

Scream your heart out
until the emotions fly away
let them escape your broken soul
to the point where they won't stay

Scream your heart out
with the music you listen to
forget about the world for awhile
and try to get through
Forget about the memories that just hurt to think about
and if they seize to escape
than scream your heart out

Now their is no reason
for you to truly be sad
this is how I cope with all the bad days I've had




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies