|
Sunday, 24 June 2007
I hope you know.. I hope you know with out me saying a word.. this has nothing to do with you.. It's personal.. Its just me.. Ive got to take some time to think. .And I'm gonna miss you like mad.. I just don't know if Ive got to get a move on with my life.. Its time to be a big girl that doesn't cry.. Don't cry over no one.. I'm walking along this path.. But its no golden path.. Maybe I must go alone.. I must take the baby steps to let me learn.. I know If I walk away you'll be counting every step I take.. I just don't see just how much I need you.. I hope you know.. I hope you know with out me saying a word.. this has nothing to do with you.. It's personal.. Its just me.. Ive got to take some time to think.. And I'm gonna miss you like mad.. I just don't know if Ive got to get a move on with my life.. Its time to be a big girl that doesn't cry.. Don't cry over no one.. You only had to nudge me.. And I smiled.. Ill be your best friend and you'll be mine.. you can hold my hand if you want to.. Cause I want to hold yours too.. Even though I'm lost.. I'm just very much lost.. |
Designer: sutup-dummies |