Tuesday, 21 August 2007

heylo bloggy ... todae im having social studies and maths test .. I hope i cud at least pass my SS .. Maths?? Oh god damn it! I dun even noe how to do .. not even a single question tat cn help me pull my marks ... So tis shows tat im damn damn stupid wit my maths ... i cn prove it!! =) serious,im so stupid !! simple question i can't even solve ... the paper was actuali quite easy but i juz dunnoe y i cannot do ... Lack of studies?? shud b ... okae ... i noe wat im lacking ... nvrmind .... it about appreciation .. =) haha!! n so ... after skool at 2.20 wen home coz im damn bored at skool ... n yea here i am updating my blog ... n once again congrats to fellow dancers and npcc GOH and supporting con ... I may not be watching the dancers dance but i have it in my sis hp ... treat it like i watch u ppl dance .. =)


* im disappointed wit u .. u dunnoe how to treat frens wit care ... u have them,u forget the rest ... u decide wat bez for u but not for the ppl around u ... u go as u wish .. u cum as u pls ...u sae it but u dun mean it ... i hope u realise it!




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies