Wednesday, 31 October 2007

todae training was rather boring ... we have dry run and then wen home .. i dun wanna talk much on that ... and i regret telling everyone who is the MC cause there will be NO suprise ... XD
da terlanjur kn ape nk buat .... Before i wen home,i wen to cake shop and bought sumting la .. thought nk mintak rynn teman but nvm and so rynn,faez and fitri wen home together ..... =) sumtyme being alone is the best because you r free from sumone and u are only with urself ... yupyup and im all blank! XD

I am me
I am sorry that I speak my mind
I am sorry that I am free
I am sorry that I am good at something
I am sorry that I am here
I am sorry that I am not what you want
I am sorry that you don’t understand
That I am not perfect
And being perfect is boring
And that I am not sorry that I am just…
Me.


Just Myself




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies