|
Friday, 14 March 2008
For the tagboard , thank you . & i learn how to cook . My partner , beloved fateha .. We cooked 3 dishes which we called it appetiser .... light dish in small portion . I really enjoy my day at shatec .. After 4 days at shatec , i thought of joining shatec but the facts tat the fees were totally expensive [6k-11k] , i rather take poly . I wonder why people start expressing their problems .. Though i myself having a major problems , i really pity those like rynn , yasser , sou yan , nabb who rarely post thier problems at blog . I just wan to sae tis . No matter how big or small the problem is , life still have to carry on . Education is the second step to sucess . azi azi fight! =) To fateha , shikin , sindy , dayah , bedah , leha & acap ,, thanks for making me happy thru out tis course .. =) *I LOVE YOU GUYS & YES I LOVE YOU!* |
Designer: sutup-dummies |