Monday, 24 March 2008

TEHA & HAINI
A Day at gym!
Together with zai , acap & hakimi .
Met them at KFC and eventually i was late . =,=
SORRY YA ....
Work out for at least 15 mins ..
5.30 teha and myself left the places & headed to F&S ....
Kimi , zai & acap continue to work out ..
I ate chicken porridge & teha ate Seafood fried rice ..
Met with najib cos he got sumting to give teha & i did received too ..
its actually chocolate hand made by his mother ..
Super nice la & i decided to go to his mum's gerai one day , insyaallah ....
Then , i wen to my mum's house to give sis sleeping bag & headed home ..
Im tired & im off to bath ... yeay!
once again , THANKS TO FITRI , BEDAH , ATIQAH & NABILAH .
I LOVE YOU GUYS ...
& najib , thnx ya for the chocolate ... XD




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies