|
Wednesday, 16 April 2008
oh yes , new word learnt! thnx to nabb! You see like if you chat with her , alot of shud i sae bombastic word that came our from her mouth . =) & i starting learning some music .. thnx to fitri for his guidance .. Oh im so in love with piano now . Maybe because i know how to play it ! yeah! But seriously not that one particular song which i hate it . I realised that i really slack during lesson . so haini you shud start doing your own revision .. I get nervous and stress as mid year cuming soon .. =/ My schedule have been kinda busy with test , homework , assingment and escpecially revision . I have a goal and so i really need to focus . & im trying my very best to start doing 'something' which can benefit me .. Finally , i just wanna say that my links aren't complete . So , if your name does not appear , it will soon be appear .. jus relink me aite! thnx! XD |
Designer: sutup-dummies |