Sunday, 6 April 2008

Im having fun!
Sports day was a blast .. i participated in 2 events , 4x100m & TVS .
& sad to say we did not won any medals but we did have fun running on the track .... =)
I went home straight after that , i am a good child .. XD
thought of sleeping but i spend my time finish up my reading & proceed to the next book ..
I just love reading . Thanks to sumone , bcoz of her , i love to read ...
& bcos of her too , my malay are super good .. alamak! puji diri sendiri la .
Today , wen out to 399 with teha , najib & faisal ... Im glad that fateha had finally bought herself a princess bedsheet .
After tat , teha bring along fathinah(sp) & we play around ..
Today was just nothing except that im having fun with them ....
& yes , i have fun with you too hubby!
love you!




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies