Wednesday, 23 April 2008

Heyyo!
I feel much better after improving on my 'sumting' & i hope it will forever stick with me .
Mid year is just next week & i'm not doing any revision .
Mayb ya but its just geography .. =/
I seriously need to buck up on my studies as i've been failing thru out my class test .
Let just put all problem aside & focus mainly on studies .
Adam Khoo's booster programme is still the best .
Though it's just about 3 hr , i learnt sumting from that workshop .
Maybe Amin was there & besides he speak well .
So , no doubt . =)
Finally ,
HAPPY ADVANCE BURFDAE SHARIZAN!
HAPPY ADVANCE BURFDAE MR FAREED!
When i realised you are still not the one for me







 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies