Thursday, 29 May 2008

NPCC ANNUAL INTER-UNIT .22 REVOLVER SHOOTING COMPETITION 2008

Adila . Haini . Amira
I'm in unit t-shirt
Faisal . Haini . Najib
NPCC mate
Girls scoring Sheet
Lately , I've been busy with my art . XD
People must be wondering ' haini art student ke?'
I'm still a POA student & I have my own project which related to art .
28 may marks my half year monthly anniversary & shooting competition .
Nur Haini - 0
Joyce - 20
Guek Chee - 19
Amira - 3
Adila - 58
As you can see , i get zero for my shooting .. XD
Adila scored the highest for the girls & najib scored the highest for both guys and overall which was 124 .
It's not that i don't like shooting but i totally forget everything .
I really mean everything like how i should hold the gun , open the cylinder to put the bullet , aim etc ..
The reason why i came for this competition was because bedah could not make it & the sec 3 were short of girls .
So , i came to the rescue .. hehe ..
& one of this cadet keep bragging on my score .
Hello! i'm always proud in everything i do even if i get zero .. =)
So today , went out with fitri to Bugis to buy something .
And after that , i called it a day .
I'm loving you every single minute!






 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies