Tuesday, 3 June 2008

Boyfriend is the sweetest love
&
love is never a illusion
When the clock tick at 7 , my eyes wide open . Its always very hard for me to wake up in the morning .
If only i could wake up as early as 5 or 6 , i will never miss my morning prayer .
I'm in love with In The Night Garden & The Adventure Of Hello Kitty and friends show which was at 9 and 9.30 am at KC.Their butts are loved ! Its super cute .
Mind you if you think I'm childish & pervert . It helps to ease my mind and bring joy in life .
I love KC well that because i don't have SCV .
Meeting Tarmizi at 2 to have our SYFOC training at HTA .
Can i join the GOH contingent sir?
If only the sirs know how long have i not been practicing on my drills .
& they expect the best from me just because I'm a SI?
Dream on but hey i will still try my best to fit into the GOH contingent .
Orite , i''m going to take my morning bath & goo out!

It takes one more day to be 16






 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies