Saturday, 21 June 2008

Haloo ... I'm back alive .
Holiday is so gonna end and i'm like not prepare for anything . =/
Haini is a very busy girl for the past one week and i fall sick when school is about to start .
I went to Tampines CC on 14 & 15 June to watch a competition and congrats on your achievement cuzzy .. =)
The next day was the start of Unit camp but i came in the evening since i have dance practice in the morning and training at HTA in the afternoon .
I was startled to see Nabilah and Atiqah when they call my name .
I jumped with joys when i saw them since they are the first to arrived .
I met up with Ashikin next and followed by the rest . Campfire was okayy but i did enjoy myself with the sec 4 .
Before they went back , Tarmizi and Faez gave out our NCO tshirts . Thank you guys for your effort and Faez , don't get too emotional aite . =)
The last person to leave the school was Fitri , Faez , Tarmizi & Syafiq .
The next day was POP . Yeah!
I was expecting everyone to come at 8 or earlier . The situation was a bit uproar .
Sayonara to all graduating NPCC cadets . May you guys have a fulfilling journey throughout your service :]
Do try to come back aite !
After parade , i rush to dance studio for dance pratice and in the afternoon , Fitri and Faez accompany Tarm and myself to HTA to collect out No. 1 uniform .
& this time i'm wearing a number 1 skirts .
At that moment of time , i felt really lethargic and giddy .
I slept at the Cafe while waiting for Tarmizi .
I took a cab home since i felt unwell .
In conclusion, i have fun with them! XD
18 June
I went to see a doctor and she gave me two day MC which was 19/6 and 20/6 .
19 June
Yes , i'm still giddy but i still wake up and bath for my usual training . Gather at HTA at 7.30 and headed to Ang Mo Kio , NCC HQ .
I end up being a casualty since i was not well .
20 June
I will be going for my class at night with Fateha . I miss her very much! XD
Fizah: Insyaallah . Thnx ya .. =)
Ivy: you too aite! IMY!
Nabilah: ape tu accronym? Haha! tk per la nabb . Try tanye yasser okayy & of course you are missed by me! XD
Sindy: yeay ! i'll see you on monday ! =)
wanie & rynn: yes you did ! :]
harajuku: tk tukar lagi la . i'm satisfied with this blogskins . =)
farah: thnx! pretty soon aite! XD
hello:D: awak lagi busuk! haha!
iqah: yesyes . i won't forget you pretty . =)
ashton: trima kasih la .. hehe ..
hans: okayy i will & ty . =)
Beeedah ,, thanks for the vids aite! I'm touched ! =)
Yasser & Hafizah ,, i will do the quiz at my next post . Thnx for the tag .




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies