|
Sunday, 29 June 2008
SYFOC! Its my parade! ha! SYFOC 08 had just finished . A job well done to all cadets and participants . A big thanks to all CIs for training us to be the best of the best . I wore the no.1 uniform for the second time with the GOH badge .Not forgetting rifle with the bayonets. :] After all the hardship , it has finally became a history . School started one week ago . I wonder how many lessons have i missed and the homework that awaits me . Picture will be post pretty late . So please be patience . I'll be back to school starting next week . No more excuses to absent myself since prelim will be in 6 weeks time & it seems like only NABILAH sense my absence . HAPPY 7TH MONTH HUBBY! Hans: Insyaallah . Aku busy sikit skrg & good :] |
Designer: sutup-dummies |