Friday, 13 June 2008


The Legend
Anyone watching this movie recently? I'm in love with the hero & yes the heroine too .
I love the way they speak & i love the subtitles . wee ~~
I always wanted to learn korean & arabic .
Its cool ! XD
I'm glad & fortunate to have my elder sister around with me since my grandmother went for holiday to Perak .
My dad can't keep me accompany cause of his 24/7 soccer .
But sadly , my sis will only be with me till the next morning & i'm all alone again .
Its not about the loneliness i felt but something else .
I'm only being brave in the morning but when it comes to dusk , i'm alarmed :]
Hehe okayy .
I don't need your comment even if you like it or totally hate it .
You don't have to defame about me .
It clearly shows that you are the one being puerile over certain things .
You amazed me by showing your infantile behaviour .
Human , you don't have to be a slanderer aite .









 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies