Tuesday, 22 July 2008


HELLO human :)
Todayy ,, school was normal . SS period is the most relaxing period of all . After school , spend my quality time with Fitri , Bie and Ekin :]
We do some self-study and rabia manage to complete all the homework and she was satisfied with it :]
Stay till 4.30 and went home with bie and Ekin . I rushed home trying not to miss my favourite tv show but when the clock ticked at 5 , it turned out to be different . =,=
Cheat my feelings onlyy .
Bie's latest post reminds me of something in the past .
The past that shouldn't be recall though partially was my fault .
The misunderstanding between us has eventually destroy our friendship .
Our stubborness made the situation worsen .
I will just have to conceal the emotions that i felt .
Both of us failed to assess the value of friendship .
Aku blum sedia untuk beralah dan menyerah kalah .





 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies