Thursday, 14 August 2008

HAPPY BELATED 43rd BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!






Anybody miss my post? If so , thanks ! But not to you .
How am i? Very extremely busy preparing for my big 'N' . If I'm going to ask the previous batch how N level was like , their standard answer will be ' you just need to study'. I can't deny that and so i'll keep study . Yes im making a big fuss over this N level tingy . So if you get annoyed , i don't give damn about it .
'N' level is like TWO WEEKS from now ! I'm angst .
National Day celebration cum speech & prize presentation just ended 5 days ago .
Congratulation to all prize winners .
I spent my money on rojak only at Cikgu Nor stall .
Combined Humanities done! Geography paper was rather hard . This what happened when you don't memorize the factor . Salihin vomited in the reading room and its white . =/
I don't really know what happened but what i was told that he was a bit 'drunk' before he vomited .
So , is he really drunk? i don't know.
As for tomorrow ,, it will be N maths paper and that will mean that i will have a one day break .
Cool!
My break to prepare for Combined Sci .
Nabilah & Syaff ,, don't get too upset aite . Retake if you think that is best for the both of you .
Yasser ,, you have once told me that your malay suck but getting a B3 was a good attempt :]
Keep it up okay!

And to you ..
LETAK STRAW KAT SALAH UNIFORM COVER KE?
Two words , super childish .
Since you guys started all first ,, don't blame me for posting this cause you people deserve it .












 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies