Saturday, 6 September 2008

20 days left.
I'm done with 6 papers , 3 subject .
It was manageable .Nevertheless , I hope to do well for my other 4 subjects .
I am leading a peaceful life during this year fasting month . Though some of my problems is still not settle , i choose to become silent .
I never want to exaggerate by what i face but some people just refuse to think professionally .
However , I do have friends that brighten up my day .
It has been raining heavily this month during our N level examination .
Blessing .
I can't wait for November :]
Till here people .
I won't entertain your thoughts about me .
You express what you felt and you left without letting me to explain in the first place .
& now you demand for it .
If you want it , come and get it .







 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies