|
Thursday, 23 October 2008
Hello! 1 month passed. Have i been doing well? I must say QUITE. The day i'm waiting for is very soon.Tomorrow i'm going to take my maths which i know i can't do well at all.Thanks to those who never fails to motivate me to do better but i know my strength.I know i can't use my maths to get me to sec 5 next year.How was my N level? Let just wait and see. I can't say much about that. Holiday was a bored for me.Raya too. What have i been doing lately? Do a little revision here and there for my maths. Early month of october , i went to Sakura with beautiful classmates.I enjoyed and treasured my time with them.After that, i can't remember what i did. I'll be going to watch Sidang Burung with bestfriend this saturday.Can't wait to meet her. Though problems came without knocking, i'm glad and happy to have those closest friend who really understand me. Accept me for who i am and always there for me. Nabilah , tunggu lama ke untuk post aku? Haha! I LOVE YOU! |
Designer: sutup-dummies |