Lets start out with the anniversary celebration.Yes it was our first year and i'm loving it like super big time!
I was elated and contented.Words can't describe how i really felt that moment.The plan planned by sayang ran smoothly.I thought he was suppose to bring me to the Food Court but we end up at Breeks Restaurant.It was really unexpected.I was stunned and speechless.REALLY! I chose Lasagne as my lunch since that was the only food i know.I do want to try up others but i'm afraid i could only eat a little and the rest might end up wasted.
Lunch was on Fitri of course since he brought me there.After lunch , Fitri came up with the idea of watching movies & we watched Body of Lies.At first i thought its going to be a really boring movie since the title wasn't attractive enough but the moment i heard arabic language , i can't keep my eyes off the screen.Sayang was rather restless cause he did not bring his spectacles.So , he can't concentrate much.Kesian die.In the middle of the show , yasser called Fitri and asked 'Amcm gerek?' =,=
The show ends at around 6 and sayang decided to sent me back home since he need to fetch someone at late night.I did not went home straight but sayang and myself lepak-ed at one place and he played his guitar while i do the recording.We sang , we talked and i'm already exhausted.*winks*
At 9 , sayang took a cab and home sweet home.It may sound like a normal outing but hell yeah i'm having a great great time with him.That was the best outing i've ever had and i hope there will be more outing of me and him.The gift i had from him was extremely amazing.Its all a cute stuff that i get but i felt terrible for not giving him anything.Sayang , you will get something from okayy.Your effort were much appreciated and i really have fun with you.The day was splendid hubby!
I LOVE YOU WHOLEHEARTEDLY.