Friday, 26 December 2008



I was suppose to post this quite sometimes ago but i keep forgetting.I received another souvenir but i got it from Fateha love!
Loving you best friend!
It's cute and i love it.


Merry Christmas to whoever celebrating it.
Zoo was suppose to be the place for Christmas but it was cancelled.
Like i say on my previous post , i met them at Jurong Point and i was late for 10 minutes. =,=
First up was to help dayah find a backpack.We went up and down , right to left , back and fro.
I'm hungry and we make our way to Banquet.
After that , continue our mission on finding a bag and we found one at Gothic Shop.
Bie wanted to buy shoes but she don't feel like buying at the last minute.
Instead , she treat us Mcflurry ice-cream.Look!How kind and generous can my beautiful generous friend be.
She wanted to treat us the Anderson Ice-cream but i stopped her.
We went to Mc Cafe and eat our Mcflurry.
After that , lepak-ed and gossip.Cool!
Dayah went off at 6.30 since she can't go back home late while i accompany Rabia.
We talked and i left at 8 after Iqah came.
Overall , i love my day and i have fun with them.
LOVE YOU PEOPLE!

The drastic change in you disappoint me but I'm fortunate enough to have a friend , real friend that gave me the strength to move on in life.








 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies