Thursday, 25 December 2008

Additional picture:


Thahirah , the photographer


Sayangkuu!



It's always not too late to visit new places that had been visited by many.Today , i make my way to Jurong Point alone and i must say it's huge and extremely nice.
I get myself to settle something that needs my attention than going for a makeover.
I headed to Westmall before i went to Jrg Point.Though its big , i get irritated when it get super crowded.
I get myself something for my belated occasion and do some window shopping.
I can never be alone when it comes to outing but being alone isn't that bad after all.
Let me try to do things alone now but if i can get one outing partner , it will be much much better.
Cause i hate being alone unless otherwise.
School reopening soon and i've prepare nothing.
Still on holiday mood but i let's get something important first like bag maybe?
I'm going to meet Bie & dayah tomorrow , i think.haha!

With lots of affection from me to you , darling.






 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies