Monday, 22 December 2008

I love hym many many!


Rock on Thahirah!XD


Tired


Today , Nabilah ajak-ed Yas , Thahirah , Fitri and myself to Henderson wave.Another name will be gelombang henderson.Syafiqah was suppose to be there but she can't make it.The day was superb though just a few of us were there.We headed to Vivocity first to have our lunch and back again and took 197 to Jurong East.It was tiring , really.
Thanks Nabilah for the invitation.=D
And this was what i've been doing.
191208-Back to school to hand in form
201208-Went to Expo for Forum Perdana
211208-Watch Suzuki Cup 2008 @ home

I love you & i miss you badly.

Shas:Thanks shasha.=D
Wonguek:See you next year too!XD
Azreen:Yo rynn!! Oh samelah kite kt sini.Adekan outing la so kite le bond lagiii baik.& thanks for the compliment sweety!=D




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies