Monday, 8 December 2008

Everything seems wrong today. I felt turbulent and sorry.
People have been putting the blame on me when i was not at fault.
Why must it happen this way?
I've realised that i have no one to look up when i'm feeling down.
Nobody was there for me.NOBODY.
Even my sister put the blame on me.Yes me.
I'm just letting out my thoughts.
Is that so wrong?
I have to be strong for this cause i've always want to be a strong girl.
Can i smile to everyone and let them think that i'm always cheerful?
Can i let everyone think that i can handle my problems with a smile on my face?
I want to lead my life like it was suppose to be.
I want to keep everything to myself even if its going to hurt me deeply.
Yes i will keep to myself cause at the end of the day people will say
'Its your fault Haini , not them , not her and not him.'
I don't wish to be bad girl and i want to make changes in life.
I don't wish to have enemy but i already have some which i've change the hatred to love without them knowing.
I don't want to be hate but its already listed.
What do i left with now?
Nothing & i regret.
Is it too late?
In fact yes.
And now ,
I'm not asking for sympathy even if you are being sincere towards me.Thank you.
Can i refresh everything back to normal?NO.
I have the answer to all my question.
What am i suppose to do?
Now i'm asking you.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA.
I'm sorry.




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies