Saturday, 13 December 2008

Al-Irsyad
Mother is loved!

Havoc

So yesterday i went to Bradell to buy books and some school stuff.I love the school.Its big cause it's new.Unlike any secondary school , it is 8 storey high and of course many many lift.Its religious school anyway.
After doing what is necessary , we headed to Ang Mo kio , Al Muttaqin to pray and banquet to eat. Soon after that , they went home and i met my loved , Fitri.
We lepak-ed at my area and i was like super tired.
And today , i'm extremely restless.
I'm looking for someone who i can shout at , scream at and scold at.
I know that's very evil of me but just shut up.
Ok,don't bother.I'm going crazy now.
I'm going to Gombak to ease my mind and search for my lost soul.
I'm seriously at lost now.
I don't wish to talk to anyone for now.
But just talk cause i'm lonely.
Whatever!
and oh!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ZAIZIKKI.





 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies