Tuesday, 16 December 2008
![]() I'm attached and people knows about it. But hey who cares right especially those who don't know me. They try to be close with him like nobody business. That was the reason why i never like him being socialize. I know that's very evil of me but i can't help it with the feeling of being JEALOUS. I try real hard with all my effort not to behave this way. I'm still trying. And i know people have been telling him this 'Just break up with her.There's no point of you committing to this relationship if she have no trust in you.' And this talk keep going and going. But he care less bout it. Adding to that, some say 'KARMA will do its job' And eventually , it does and i feel how fitri felt last time.Cool right? Da termakbul doa korang sume. I know i don't deserve to be with him.ME?? O.M.G He can get better than what he has now. Even my ex-friend who used to be with me all along betrayed me. Tell him everything what you guys saw what I've been doing during that particular time. Coool kan ada kawan macam gitu. I keep having war with every girl that is close to him. But now , I've settle down. And i can't stop myself from having that feeling recently. It's irritating , pathetic , annoying and a source of embarrassment. HOW should i get rid of this? Every GOOD girls that knows him want to be close with him keep in touch with him treat him well & there goes the term 'best friend , good friend , close friend' I'm going overboard.Yes i know. But do people care of how i feel? At least being thoughtful or something?? As if i don't exist in this world and people just know me by my names. I'm a girl and you are too. So please , be thoughtful even if your answer gonna be ' we are just friend what??' Be logical. & IF there is someone who fall for me , you know what to do guys. Strike me off cause i don't deserve to have a partner. Currently , he is the one i loved and hope to be forever. I am still trying to take excellent care of him. |
Designer: sutup-dummies |