Friday, 19 December 2008


WARNING: LONG POSTVIETNAM vs CHINA

RESULT? That has been the hottest topic now.Firstly , congratulation to Hans Willian , Kenneth Sin & Rabi'atul Adawiyah for being the top 3.Hans will be in history for being the first Malay student.Congratulation once again. I cried in joy when i saw the word 'promoted' but what makes me even more excited was that all my Malay friends(4N1) will continue their journey to sec 5 next year together with me.Double cool or what?
& I've got a souvenir from my lovely girlfriends ; Sindy and Bie.
For the last time , congratulation to those who have made it to sec 5.
Those who did not make it , your journey did not end here.There is always an alternative path for you to succeed.Be strong love.
Lovelies!

Harbour Front Stn
Skyride
IQAH!
SYAFF!
HUBBY!
Cutting cake
Swensen
Happy bunch

Oh Saddam was there too!
They tried to carry yas to the sea
When PEACE comes alive
Look who's behind
Skyride & the Luge(yas & nab wasn't here)
171208
& the birthday girl

Sentosa outing was reaaally fun.I had a great time with this beautiful people and I'm so glad that rynn did enjoy herself during the outing. Rabia , Shikin & Tarmizi was suppose to tag along but they can't make it.
Upon reaching , i saw Nabb , Yas and Haqeem.Soon after , everyone arrived but syaff was late.Everyone except for the birthday girl contribute something.=D
Headed to Vivocity and have our lunch at Banquet.
Fitri and i went the separate way to buy cake.While waiting for the monorail , i realised that we don't have a KNIFE.Ade je yg spoil!
I'm panicking!
The monorail was super packed and suddenly there was this kind-hearted Malay boy who wish to help us with the cake.
Azreen keep on saying with her cute expression ' I think the boy wants to steal the cake.'
Once we reached , i asked for the cake and walked away.Not forgetting to thanked him.
Our first activity was celebrating rynn's birthday at the Emerald Pavilion.
Azreen was super super touched.
How we cut the cake?
That's the unique part.Muss idea was to use chopstick and followed by cake.
Unique ever.
Everyone has the piece and some did share.
The shocked part was that Haqeem smashed the cake at azreen's face when azreen keep on saying ' who want? i can't finished it.'
I was double shocked.Haha!
Next , we get changed and relax.
While azreen , syaff , thahirah , haqeem & nabilah busy playing with the crossword puzzle , i get myself in the sea.I love it cause it was HIGH tide.
We played monkey in the sea & dog&bone and orang dayak game on land.
& lots of stuff too.I loved them so much.
The girls were really taking their own sweet time when bathing especially Iqah and myself.
We took the skyride and luge but with the absent of Yasser & Nabilah.Aww!
Once done with everything and while waiting for azreen and haqeem , fitri and myself felt disturbed as 18th drew nearer.
Home sweet home and i'm so so tired and nervous.
Happy reading people.
I have more to rant but my mind was blank.Till here peeps!
I LOVE 171208 but i love HUBBY the most.=D





 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies