Sunday, 4 January 2009


Like others , i've been receiving this award for the past 3 years.This will be my very 4th year.
Since family members is still on bed , i went out alone to Nanyang CC.I was late but i could still collect my certificate and cheque.Apparently , I caught everyone's attention in the MRT.
Why not?
I'm in my school uniform and worst , on Sunday morning.
Who will want to go to school during weekends right.
People would rather stay at home and spend their quality time with family or went out to meet beautiful friends.
After doing so , i went straight home and here i am blogging.


I want to be Miss independent.That is what I've been telling to everyone.
Everyone has their life and i can't possibly depend on them.
That girl have someone who can bring happiness to her.
That boy have his own group that can light up his day.
And of course i don't want to be the third party who will eventually ruin everything.
I don't want to blame by anyone anymore.
If this year are meant to be a lonesome year for me , I'll lead my life as it is.
Since this year will be my crucial year , i need to be more serious about it.










 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies