Thursday, 15 January 2009

It's been 2 days since i last update.
LOL!
As expected , school will be the main topic of the day.
This is just the second week of school and guess what?
I FEEL LIKE DYING.
Why??
Tons of homework that need to be done.
Remedial coming soon.
After school activity.
And some personal stuff that is as important as homework.=/
If this is what i need to go through just to get the best O level certificate , one thing for sure.
PERSEVERE.
Speaking of which , i'm retaking my maths since i failed , as expected.
So what is my aim this year , an A2? =/
I'm not confidence though.
It need a lots of hard work and determination.
I'm already dying in my 2nd week of school and i can't stop myself from being lethargic.
How??
Oh my! Sec 5 life is really killing me.
Enough said.

I'm pissed and i really mean it.You ain't professional.
I respect you because i look up on you as someone who is way way older than me.
But you , you're just not professional enough.
I'm ending my post with

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY YASSER!
HAPPY BELATED 17TH BIRTHDAY HAZWANI! :)


Tags reply:
Hans: Oh yes i'm proud of it.Haha!

YQ:Thanks and i'll link u pretty soon aite :)

Shak: Oh you tag.Haha! and yeah will be link aite!

Bie: I think but at the same time , i know u will get it.Simpan baik2 autograph die.=D

Woonguek:Now i know that you hav siblings.Kay i know i'm SLOW.=D

Insyirah: Great! May you hav a bright future ahead.Btw , simplicity ROCKS.=D




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies