Saturday, 21 February 2009


We've make a history for the first time.
Yuan Ching NPCC had finally managed to get GOLD for the Unit Overall Proficiency Award.
The whole lot of us especially the EX sec four cadet were extremely delighted and elated.
Friends , we have succeeded.
Thank you to all the last year batch.
I hope my juniors can together help to maintain this GOLD through out.
EFFORTS TODAY REWARDS TOMORROW.


That explained why i never failed to attend NP training.Today training was better than last week.That was because the spoiled was not there :]
Apparently , i ended my training with tears when i was appointed to dismiss the parade.
Those who attended the training would know what happened.
& Oh , Yasser and Amirul was in school today =D

I think i'm quite prepared for Maths , MT , Eng & POA.
I emphasize QUITE.
What happened to Combined Science?
I've not study yet.
Combined Humanities?
GOODNESS!

Pingan tak retak , nasi tak dingin.
Awak tak nak , kita lagi tak ingin.







 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies