Monday, 2 February 2009

Advance post.

1. The person who tagged you:
Insyirah & Shabirah :]

2. Your relationship with her/him:
Beautiful schoolmates.

3.Your 5 impressions of her/him:
Gorgeous. They look like twins sister.XD My junior? Crazy peeps.LOL! Oh!! They ain't ARROGANT.[splendid]

4.The most memorable thing that he/she has done for you:
Oh!! Being my friends. =DD

5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you:
ILY? Hah! I serioulsy don't know. =/

6. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on:
LOVER??? Oh no way!!

7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will:
I can't believe it!! They're too good to be treated that way.

8. What is the thing you want to tell him/her now:
I'M LOVING THE BOTH OF YOU. =DD

9. Your overall impression of him/her:
They are not arrogant because they SMILE when they see me.I love it!

10. How do you think the person around you will feel about you:
MAJORITY wants me to change for a better and MOST hate me. *serious tone*

11. The character you love about yourself is:
I'm a cheerful girl indeed :]

12. The character you hate about yourself is:
Being extremely too very over jealous and not trusting the person who yearn my trust. Yes , I HATE IT SO MUCH.

13. The most ideal person you want to be:
Khadijah R.A & historic girl named Rabiatul Adawiyah.

14. For people who cares and likes you, say something to them:
I'm going to remember this people till my last breath & pray for their health and happiness.
But is there any? =/

15. Pass this quiz to 10 people to know how they feel about you:
1. Fitri ♥
2. Fateha
3. Azreen
4. Nabilah
5. Najib
6. Yasser
7. Syaff
8. Rabia
9. Bedah
10. Nashrul

16.Who is No.6 with?
NABILAH SADALI.

17. No.9 male or female?
Female. =,=

18.If No.7 & 1 get together, will it be a good thing?
A big NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! & it's not a good thing. *jealousy*

19. What is No.2 studying about?
O level stuff :]

20. When was the last time you chat with No.3?
I can't remember but i will always tag her blog if i viewed her. Is it similar as chatting?

21. What kind of music does No.8 like?
I don't know but songs that relate close to her.

22. Does No.10 have siblings?No.3?
10: I don't know. 3:Yes!! 4 of them including her.

23.Will you woo No.3?
I will. XD

24. How about No.7?
I will , too. XD

25. Is No.4 single?
NO! She's attached to number 6.

26. What is the surname of No.5?
Ismail? Is it?

27. What is the hobby of No.1?
Jamming = session & spend time with his loved ones.

28. Does No.5 & 9 get along well ?
Its a YES.

29. Where is No.2 studying at?
Yuan Ching Secondary School.Under the same roof as me :]

30. Talk something about No.1.
I LOVE HIM EXTREMELY VERY SO BADLY MUCH!He's my one & only guy who understand me very well and always tolerate my fcuking attitude.The one that can make
really really happy & sad.


31. Have you tried developing feelings for No.8?
Feelings as friend can? HAH! I have always want to please her.[FAILED]

32. Where does No.9 stay?
Taman Jurong , Yuan Ching Rd.

33. Are No.1 & 5 best friends?
No.They are just friend.

34. Does No.1 have pets?
NO!!

35. Is No.7 the sexiest person on earth ?
No but she's the hottest girl in secondary school.XD

36. What is No.1 doing now?
Msg-ing with me and no others , HOPEFULLY.


Done.
p/s: i felt useless & dejected when i'm doing this quiz now.IF i happen to say something that may hurt anyone here , i'm really really sorry.




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies