Sunday, 22 March 2009
![]() When everyone is enjoying & spending time with their clique , i could only smile for their happiness. I'm all by myself. I've been tagged by Syira & Zanah loved. 1.Beside your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed? It will be forehead & cheeks , for me. 2.How do you feel when you wake up this morning? Tired due to long hrs of sleep & pain. 3.Who was the last person you took photo with? I could not remember. 4.Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? Erm , i don't think so :] 5.Would you ever donate blood? Err , i don't know =/ 6.Have you ever had a bestfriend who was the opposite sex? In the past would be yes. 7.Do you want someone dead? Obviously no. 8.What was your last text message says? Sorry , i'm not telling you anything. 9.What are you thinking right now? Many things. 10.Do you wish someone to be with you right now? Yes and comfort me. 11.What is the time you go to bed last night? 1.45 am 12.Where did you buy the t-shirt you are wearing right now? Pasar Malam. 13.Is someone in your mind right now? Yes but i have more than 1.How? 14.Who was the last person who texted you? My Kasih. Tag 10 people to do this quiz: Kasih , Fateha , Bie , Muss , Thahirah , Nabilah , Najib , Fasya , Namira , Woon Guek 15.Who is 2 having a relationship with? Someone :] 16.Is 3 a male or female? Female. 17.If 7 and 10 get together , would it be a good thing? I can't imagine that but friends should be okayy. 18.what is 1 studying about? O level stuff. 19.When was the last time you had a chat with them? Just now , yesterday , before school holiday & i can't remember. 20.Is 4 single? I guess so. 21.Say something about number 2. Sweet & have a sense of humor. 22.What do you think about 3 & 6 being together? Greeaaat! because they know each other very well :] 23.Describe 9. Adorable :] 24.What will you do if 6 & 7 fight? I will stop them?=/ It is so unexpected. 25.Do you like 8? Oh yes i do :] I'm done. Ingin aku pergi jauh dari sini agar diri tidak lagi dilukai. |
Designer: sutup-dummies |