Monday, 16 March 2009


Kasih sayang atau cinta itu bukannya datang dari pertemuan , perpisahan atau sekadar ucapan manis di bibir.

Tapi ia tertumpah daripada seseorang kepada seseorang dalam doanya.



What will you do if you miss someone badly?
You may have your own unique way , don't you?

I went out alone to 3 different places ; Westmall , Lot 1 and Sunplaza.
But i could not find something that attract my attention.
I wanted to go Toa Payoh next but after so long , i soon realise something.
Concession card for MRT only valid for 4 rides per day =,=
How pathetic can that be or maybe i'm not aware about this until today :/
Ketinggalan habis.
I wanted to go Changi Airport after going to Toa Payoh but since i've used my ez-link card for more than 4 ride , i prefer to go home.


It's a mundane sunday since Kasih went Johor today.
I can't remember when is the last time i went Johor but i miss a trip to neighbour's country.
All i could remember was a trip to China which is in 2007.
Ok , that is way too long to remember.
I miss Malaysia's tomyam.
&&&&
I miss Fitri.
He is always there for me and always entertain my lame-yet-harsh jokes.
When i couldn't msg him today , i felt a sense of lost.
GET IT? Lost.
Anyway , it's a one day trip yet i don't feel good.
Kemaruk cinta katakan.
Bby , you owe me something BIG and the small part is , you owe me chewing gum :]
I'll be waiting =DD


TAG REPLIES:
Haini ( Fasya) : Hey! Thanks for the compliment.I may want to change it again :]]
Haini ( Namira) : Soon kay.I need to find the right time to stare at the computer for hours.haha! :]]
Haini ( Woonguek) : Take your time :]
Haini ( Bie) : Thank you bie! Insya Allah aku kongsi dengan kau suka duka aku ehh :]]
Haini ( Shasha) : I don't know but for sure , young :]]
Haini ( Leha) Okayy! :]
Haini ( Hajar) : Pretty soon :]







 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies