Tuesday, 10 March 2009

When CI Faez get too tired

Candid Babe!

Joyce.Guek Chee.Ashikin


This is the FLYING FOX i'm talking about :]

Pulau Ubin is the place we went :]

I promise that i'll post about my journey to Ubin & of course my SYF rehearsal at UCC.
I'll let you decide for yourself if you wish to continue reading my post :]
That would be a pleasure.

We took a boat to Ubin and reach around 9 plus.
There were only three sec 5 that went on this activities.
So i thought there would only be our school but i almost forgot that AREA 17 still exist.
You must really see how innocent Ashikin was when we were at the top of the flying fox :]
How frustrated Fitri was when he did not get a chance to experience even a single thing , not even the flying fox.
He was extremely doleful.
Since it was raining , Shikin , Hubby and i have a great chat on something.
To sum up everything , i did enjoy my Saturday laughing my ass off :]

Sunday was another tired-yet-fun day for me.
Met up with dancers in the evening and headed to UCC , NUS.
Indian dance was there too.
I swear that the ID was extremely too loud.
We ended everything at 10 pm and headed back to school.
I enjoyed dancing with my dancers yesterday.
I don't know why i am feeling blissful up till today which is GOOD.
So never try to ruin my happy mood ok people.

HAPPY BELATED LEGAL 18TH BIRTHDAY K. AISHA :]
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY YU QING! :]

Maulidur Rasul.
Can i put everything to an end?






 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies