Thursday, 19 March 2009

Warm-up & practice

YCSS graduate , Mariana



We were having a SYF intensive practice.
I am elated but fatigued.
Yesterday , K Mariana ( EX V. chairman) came down but today K Suliana turns(EX advisor).
I did have an extreme practice with our instructor. =/
The practice was atrocious yet fun :]

We aim for GOLD this year.
But looking at our capability and strength , i opt to maintain silver.
AT LEAST a silver.
We are left with one last practice and that is it.
5 min plus of performance will determine the what we will get.
I hope that our 4 months of practice will not come to wasted.
I also hope that Hans did enjoy himself just now :]

Dancers , be prepare to be pressure by me the next last practice :]
LET'S DO IT!



Sayang , take note of this:
I MISS AND LOVE YOU V. V. MUCH!! =DD






 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies