Sunday, 12 April 2009






I don't know the guy in front , but i met this two people when i was there ;
Mardiah & Mukmin


Not forgetting this gorgeous lady ; Shabirah


The beautiful lady who performed that day ;
Aura Ethnique


I'm the one in KURUNG :D


Sister's wedding
Semoga mahligai yang dibina berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat


I hurt my foot badly.
That simply show i walked too much.
Wake up at 8 and doll up.Headed to Tampines Mall with Shasha to watch our sister performed.
It was a boring event =,=
After so long of standing , i realised that it was a
'Appreciating Women Campaign'
I'm so slow.
I know most of the staff , the PPIS.
& i happened to meet a lot of people i know.
People like Danial(EX YCSS) , Mukmin , Mardiah , Izza , Insyirah , Atiqah , Johan and some others.
It's not cool with that kind of attire i'm wearing that day.
I mean like i don't like to be seen that way except for Hari Raya.
But hey , i look very ayu.Haha!
Initially , sister and i were suppose to go to N.Stadium for some religious stuff but we cancelled it at the very last minute.
Ok and soon after that , headed to Kranji.
I was already very hungry!
In the train , Shasha and i coincidencely met with our parents.
Since they're heading to Senja for a wedding , we decided to tag along.
FREE FOOD , that was what in my mind.HAH!
I ate alot and i'm happy!
After which , headed to BPP , Lot One & Gombak.
I was extremely exhausted.


Friday which is equal to Good Friday.
Supposingly , i had a MD celebration at i-don't-know-where but since most of them can't make it due to last minute plan , i've decided not to go.
Also , bestfriend is not going , so i don't want to go.
But i wanted to go out.
I wanted to go Changi Airport alone at first but then Kasih msged me , wanting to meet me up at CIA coincidencely.
Yes i met him but then i ignore him when i saw him with a friend.
After a friend went home , we went to Tanah Merah to eat.
Kasih was hungry but i'm not.
But i was pester to eat and so i ate lasagne & a desert at Mad Jack coincidencely.
Too much of coincidence these days.
Oh , thanks for the treat Kasih.


I LOVE YOU!




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies