Monday, 13 April 2009



I feel like traveling around the world now.
Keep lots of cash and flee away.
The main purpose was to evade from the people around me.
I'm sick at heart with everything that happened.
I'm tired living in an island called Singapore.
This city can't bring peace and happiness for me anymore.
I want to leave Singapore as soon as i can.


I did not attend school today.
Don't ask me why though i received a 'get well soon' wish from my best friend.
Thanks for your care Fateha :]
But i make full use of my time today.
I've completed every homework that was pending except for the upcoming homework today.
I hope i was not left behind.
It was tough to catch up with the rest especially when you know that you are a slow learner like me.

& i'm not in the mood to switch on my phone.





 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies