Sunday, 19 April 2009
![]() National Police Annual Parade I was so preoccupied that i almost forgotten about Saturday event. Thanks to kasih for reminding me :D Together with Kasih , Najib & Faisal , we went to HTA.It has been ages since i last step into Home Team Academy.The place i used to call "HELL". Yesterday , i entered the area as a guest not a cadet to watch NPAP 2009. I am proud and contented that my juniors got the opportunity to wear the Number One uniform at a very early stage. But i pity those who became the reserved. I understand how it feels because i was once a reserve in the NPAP due to my poor attendance. Cadet , don't lose hope especially Fahmy & Fauzanah. You have a long way to go. SYFOC would be another chance for you to march proudly in front of all audience. Trust me :D Here the evil part of me. I told them that i bet at least one would faint. Since i don't like the way the commander present himself , i am waiting for the commander to make mistake but NO. I know that was very evil of me. But i never expect that more than 10 fainted on that day including one of the CI. Embarassing! Worst part was that 9 boys from the GOH contingent gave up halfway. GIRL POWER because only two from the girls contingent surrender at a very last minute. Why did i aim the GOH? THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST AMONG THE BEST. Humans are fallible.I was only amazed at the beginning of the parade. Congrats to those who made it through the end. Nevertheless , those who tried to endure , two thumbs up for you! Oh , i met MR NANDAKUMAR who is now teaching at Westwood Secondary School. I met LINDA wit her family. I met ILAH & another China Trip friend at there too. I ate a lot and after which , i spent my time with Kasih while waiting for Najib & Faisal. That's about it. Sunday , i had lunch with Kasih at B.B central and went home :D |
Designer: sutup-dummies |