Wednesday, 22 April 2009



This was the lamest part ever , seriously! :D



& Teha , you are still my best friend :D

Jubilant , overjoyed , elated , contented , bliss.

Many words with one meaning that is HAPPY.Yes i was extremely happy today after school.
I believe only my dances member & Kasih knew about this happiness i'm talking about.
I'm not going to talk about school since it's the same routine and meeting the same people.
But that same people was the one who brought happiness in me.
My focus now is all about dance.

The happiness i felt came with one word that is evil.
I was extremely blithe and being evil at the same time.
Mdm Rezwanna had now seen my true colours :D
Instead of having a dance practice , we were treated pizza.
Its a norm but having everyone around us did bring joy.
Basically , it's not about the pizza but the joy we had with Mdm Rezwanna and Cikgu Azmi.
I was even glad that Azim , the chairperson admitted his grief mistake towards Cikgu Azmi.
Anyway , i hope my instructor loves the card we made for him.

After we eat , i had a long blast chat with Best friend , Faisal , Syurafa , Najib & Syarifuddin.
We talked from 5pm to 7pm .
2 hours of talks but it can never satisfied us since we had a lot to catch up with each other.


ANDA GEMUK :DD





 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies