Monday, 20 April 2009


Congrats to all the winners.
Sport Day was such a bore.The attendance could be count with this little fingers.I believe only 12 attended the event.
Nevertheless , i enjoyed my day with Teha , Fitri , Bie , Ashikin & few others.
I was elated when our class manage to get third under Sec 4/5 category but 4T1 overtook us by 1 point.I spent my time doing Malay homework , finish up my leftover novel & chit chat with fellow classmates.
After which , separate with the three girls and met Fitri.
I was exhausted and sleepy by noon.
Headed to Westmall to eat and randomly watched a movie 'House' .
It was a thrilled.
Thanks for the treat Kasih :D

I LOVE YOU!

After that , i went home accompanied by kasih and guess what happened?
We climbed up the Gombak Hill since we were in proper attire.
I was curious to see what is inside the forest.
As soon as i reach the top , it was nothing but just a pathway leading to the forest even deeper.
Kasih wanted to explore inside but there is a sign 'Danger.Keep out.'
We walked around and get down as soon as the clock ticked at 6.20 pm.
It was already late evening.
I love the scenery , seriously!




Best of luck to all the freshmen who started their first day in Polytechnic.
Love your course and persevere.
Do it till the end & further up your studies to the next level :D




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies