Sunday, 24 May 2009



I have so much to update , i guess.
First up would be Wednesday was the start of school and i've been informed about our upcoming event which is the SYF Gala 2009.
I may be meeting my ex dancers like K.Ayu , K.Mariana & the 08 batch.

*My sister happily off the computer while i'm away*

I'll continue from where i stop.About the event , i am not really excited about it since the whole school won't be involved due to limited capacity in the hall.
The last practice i had was 7 April , during SYF itself.So thursday was my first practice , again.
I swear that i dance awkwardly , stiffly and worst ugly.
Simply because i did not continue practicing on my own.

After practice , i quickly get change and leave the school.
I head down to ITE Clementi for MTPS.
I could still remember what the DM say to my sister who is on duty that day.
"You better bring your sister in first before she cry."
And i just smile :]
While waiting for my parents , i sat at the canteen.
Guess who i saw?I've been looking forward to meet this person.
I saw ATIQAH RAHIM and we hug!
We talked and she told me just a little bit about her life in ITE.
In fact , she advise me about studies.

Iqah , thank you and do remember.You still have your 08 batch with you :]

I took the opportunity to gain some knowledge about Food & Beverage Operation course.
If you think that ITE is bad , let me tell you this.
ITE at Clementi emphasize on discipline.In the course that my sister took , you may need to write up to a thousand word as your punishment if you disobey any instruction.
They greet teachers like how my cadet greet their Instructor =,=
Pity them for getting a meticulous Class Advisor.
Lastly , i get to know a few of my sister's friend.
They are fun people to hang out with , eventually.

Friday i went out with someone to the library and collided with Fadilah and Fahmy.
I was shocked yet happy!
After which , i randomly went to the gym and leave at 8.30.


Today , i went to Yew Tee CC to watch Azpirasi performance.I met BF and the boys and we walked in together.
Boredom strike when we have to wait for time to enter , Cikgu Z , Baizura , Farah & Zul.
Overall , the performance was unique but i seriously can't understand the storyline.
I have neck pain =,=
We took photo after the show and i quickly leave the place.
Do you know how uncomfortable i am just now?
And do you know how pissed i am during photo taking?
I thought i could hide those unwanted expression but Syurafa saw it and some others too maybe.
Together with Teha , Faisal , Syurafa , Azim & Din ,, we went to eat at Mcdonalds while waiting for Najib.
And then , home sweet home.
I have so much laughter with them :D


I've yet to realise that i did not update about MYE.
My part would be: I did real bad and that's all you need to know.




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies