Monday, 4 May 2009



Finally i could smile again after trying to heal the pain i felt in school.
Just a bit of dramatic issue.
On my way home , i saw someone who look very familiar.
I kept looking at this guy hoping that he could at least recognize me or something but NO , he ignored me =,=

I pretend to walk past him but he was totally oblivious.
Without further ado , i lead my way to the park.
After which i turned back when this silly idea came knocking.
I spy on him , wanting to know who is he waiting for.
It was quite fun in the first place basically because the pain i felt just vanished.
I was tired after 15 minutes , hehe.
One thing on my mind about this guy was that he's plain bored =/
He was busy with his PSP game that he did not even realize someone was watching him , that's me.

I make my way home after that , haha!
I know it's lame and silly.
At least , i cured a little pain i had :]


Love hurts , don't you think so?


HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY ASRIQ!






 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies