Tuesday, 19 May 2009
![]() I'm juggling with my feelings. Today was not the best day for me though it's a holiday. I was taken aback by those words and i am not going to hurt myself again. I will only talk if necessary especially to you. However , don't blame me if you are hurt deeply by my action. In fact , i am not a good girl because everyone knows how mean i can be. I am not someone you can be proud of because i do have my flaws. I am not in a good mood today. How would you feel if someone messed with your property or your personal? What will you do? Most would surely vent their anger on that someone while the minority would just shut their mouth and see. I have no choice but to let it out here. Everything and everyone seems irritating and annoying. I am so frustrated. After listening to Winter Sonata , i felt much much better. Yes , that is one of my way to calm myself down. Winter Sonata is just the best soundtrack i've ever heard. I won't get bored listening to the same song again and again. I really want to learn the winter sonata song but i do not have a piano. I do not have a tutor. Maybe i'll get myself a keyboard and learn it by myself through youtube? Before that , how about learn from the basic? Planning on it. Ah , i'm good :] Whenever i miss you , i'll break down. |
Designer: sutup-dummies |