Friday, 15 May 2009
![]() Quarter battle won.I am now left with two major battle. I must and will win this battle at the end of the day. Never asked me how i fair my papers.For sure , it' won't be satisfying nor good. After physic which happened to end very early , Ekin and i decided to eat at Pizza Hut since Ekin was craving for spaghetti. Da terlerai satu hasrat. Teha could not tag along since it was a last minute plan whereas Hidayah went out with her friends. Bie , never ask.She is always busy and today is her 'shopping day' to release stress. Shopping byk tk? :D I SAW AZREEN! I miss her , seriously.She look very sweet and even prettier :D I really had fun with Ekin.We had so much laughter together.If only everyone was there. Unconciously , i thought JP would be packed with people and all shops are already open for sales. But almost all shops were still closed.So i've decided to go to the library while waiting for the place to operate. Again , i was frustrated with what i saw in the library.Time checked was 9.50. When i look at the operating hours chart , it started at 10 =,= I blame today's paper for ending it so early that i have no idea where to go. Only the both of us know what had happened in the library :] After reading a few magazines , Ekin told me she saw two KOREAN guy. I denied it because i heard them talking in English. But then i heard words like KIMCHANA , SINSA. I was startled and excited! I walked past them and looked at them.HEY! They looked back okayy :D Okayy , so had pizza as the main course and home sweet home. One more thing was i met love today. ILY! |
Designer: sutup-dummies |