Monday, 18 May 2009


171208 was the last time i went to Sentosa , spending my quality with the lovelies before N level result was released the next day.
This time , i celebrate the joy of stress at Sentosa with BF , Fatin , Fitri , K.Faezah , K.Nabilah & boyfie , Farhana & husband.

Met them at Outram and waited for them for almost one hour.
Fitri came later since he had tuition early morning.
Make our way to Siloso Beach and enjoy the breeze there.
Soon after , Fitri came.Then , Farhana the couple.
I chatted with Fateha and Fitri since i don't really know Fatin's friends.
After all , i did have fun with everyone except this couple.
I was extremely pissed off with this women and her guy.

Picture will be uploaded soon after i received from Fateha loved!

I miss Mr I


HAPPY BELATED 13TH BIRTHDAY ESTEE

HAPPY BELATED 18TH BIRTHDAY K.AQILAH





 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies