Monday, 22 June 2009



Apology for the view of this video.

While everyone is still enjoying their last week of holiday , i attended school today for remedial.
It will drag me till Friday and back to school again on Monday , officially.
Since there is no news about the extension of holiday , i believe school will commence next week.
I had two piece of Thosai as breakfast today & hot fudge as dessert.


Today is my junior first day in Pulau Ubin.
I wonder how are they especially the sec 2s.
I hope non of them will give trouble to any CIs over there.
May you guys enjoy the camp aite :D
I have no worries for the sec 3 since it's more of relaxation for them , hopefully.


HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY NAJIB ISMAIL!
HAPPY BELATED 14TH BIRTHDAY SYIRA!

I'll be waiting for you , kissing star






 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies