Friday, 12 June 2009



It is now 3:47am.
I'm smiling widely because of two reason.
1.I'm done watching BOY BEFORE FLOWERS.
2.Gu Jun Pyo & Guem Jan Di is finally together.
I hope it's not too late to announce this.

Despite the fact that the ending was vague , i'm relief that i could now sit back and be calm knowing what happened at the end.
If you were to ask me who i like?
I say it ALL.
But i can't deny that i've set my eyes on Jun Pyo.
Sorry but add me up in Gu Jun Pyo's fanclub :]
The stupid curly hair.
I am never happy now.
To whoever who has not watch this drama , i really urge you.
Whoever you're gonna like later , it's just fantasy.
Just endure the long dragged story okay? :D

How i hope i could easily meet all my dearest korean's actor & actress :]


The moon & the star is just so romantic





 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies