Friday, 5 June 2009
![]() I've only completed one piece of Maths Paper today =,= I met Teha & i was extremely shocked to see Muss. He was there too. I have 3 things to complain today. About how educated people act as if they were born with no brain. How the Boonlayian behave themselves in the public. How the Daytona made my mood went upside down. It's really infuriating. After a few hours Muss has left , we headed to Superbowl with Fitri to play snooker. Teha was the champion for both Snooker & racing. I enjoyed my day with them but this one thing ruin my mood and that was the Daytona =,= It cheated on me & i can't get my $1 back. Super irritating! Yes just one dollar but i could actually buy ice-cream with that. Right? Whatever it is , i really enjoy my day with BFs. Thank you guys! I have many things to say but if i' going to spill it here , i bet it's gonna be a long post. I guess i'll let it out at my 2nd buddy. I used to have someone who i can comfortably share everything but now , not anymore. |
Designer: sutup-dummies |