Sunday, 14 June 2009


Look! How unique the dustbin was :D
I've checked on something and i want to bring you out on the appropriate day.
Do wait okeh!



The whole lot of us approximately 29 students with one teacher went for Gentarasa 2009.
I should say that this year theater is much better than last year.
I saw Wirdasari with her mother :]

After which , everyone went on their separate ways.
We headed to Harbour Front to fill our empty stomach.
Since Banquet at Vivo was packed , we headed to another Banquet.
Only yesterday i had to know that there is Banquet at the cruise departure =,=
Then we played water and we met the rest.

Next , we had dessert at Breeks.
There comes the 'Fear Factor' of the day.
Video with Farahlina if you guys wanna see :]
I had so much fun yesterday.
I bet it's gonna be a blast if everyone was there with us.


You!

Serve you right if your relationship is screwed.




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies