Thursday, 4 June 2009




HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY DEAREST FITRI! <3

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY NASHRUL!

It gave me great pleasure that my plan went on smoothly.
I admit it was just a simple outing but being with you makes it even more exciting.
We went to Dhoby Ghaut to watch a movie.
A 3D movie which was unpredictable.
It was damn cool!
I enjoy every bit of the show though i felt that it was a bit longer than Night In The Museum 2.
However , i urge all of you to watch the movie.
It's RECOMMENDED :D

After which , headed to Breeks initially for a desert but we ate a scrumptious meals that i was quarter full =,=
Though my gifts can't top it all , i hope he would like it.
Like how i told others , everything was based on affordability.
& i am very happy that i could make someone happy :D
I enjoy the one night stand outing with you , my love.
I'm loving you each day.


It is now the start of unofficial holiday.Prelims is just two months away from now and i already feel the pressure.
I should stop enjoying life for a moment to give my best in studies.
I flunked terribly bad for Mid Year and there's no way i am going to get the same result for my Prelims.
Prelims determine something for me.
Though getting into Tourism Course was almost impossible for me , i ought to do well so it is much more easier for me to choose any course that still suit my interest besides Tourism.
Give me the power people :]
Tons of homework & assignment awaits me.


Now , i have something to ask.
I have no one to let out everything therefore i let my blog to witness everything.
Is it true letting out what you feel or think is a crime?
I don't know why after i let out my thoughts , i could get even more disappointed.
All because i thought people don't understand how i felt.
I choose not to throw tantrums anymore.
I choose not to gave attitude to you anymore.
I choose not to be rebellious anymore.
I choose to stay calm , let it out if i think that could solve & be patience but i was blame even more unexpectedly.
It was so obvious that i do have little patience on the slightest things that happened but when one day i could actually be a little bit more patience than before , it relief me a lot and i want to continue to develop patience in me.
However , when things was just at the beginning , there were so much of an unexpected dramas.
Am i suppose to be blame for all this?
At this very moment , i was actually trying to overcome jealousy , anger & sensitivity.
Do you not realise that?
Maybe it was just too early.
When i say i was trying , i was expecting you to give me a little more time.
I'm in dilemma.
I wanna shut my mouth but i wanna talk.
I wanna cry but i wanna stay calm & strong.
I am so contradicting.
Bye!






 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies